IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL:
• Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels in most conductive aqueous processes, waste treatment tanks and when leak detection is required.
• Adds protection against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions.
• Dual probe units (LC2): for single point control.
• Multi probe units (LC3): for two-point control and refill/pump down applications.
CORROSION RESISTANT PROBES:
• Fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered: 316 stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy C® and graphite tipped Hastelloy probe materials.
• Lengths: up to 48-inches (1220mm) standard.
• Field trimmable (except graphite probes).
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURES:
• Control enclosure: gasketed UL Type 1, IP60, polypropylene box with stainless steel hardware.
• Probe enclosure: vapor tight, polypropylene head with 10-foot (3m) flexible lead and quick connect plug for easy connection to remote circuitry.
CERTIFICATIONS: cUL and CE.
• Relay rating: 10-amps at 120/208 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz, single pole, double throw.
• Sensing output: 14.5 VAC.
• Ambient temperature range: 0° F (-18° C) to 104° F (40° C).
• Maximum solution resistance: 70,000 ohm-CM.
• Single phase only.
• Ground connection on circuit board.
• Minimal AC sensing current has no affect on plating processes.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (consult factory):
• Probe lengths up to 20-foot (6m).
• Can be pre-wired into combination controls.
• Fluid stilling chambers.
• Thermal wells built into probe enclosure.
• Longer flexible cords.
• Cord extensions for existing units.
• 4, 5 or 6-probe devices for multiple level control applications.
NOTE: Do not use in flammable solutions or in the presence of flammable gases. Not for use in deionized water, oil or other non-conductive solutions.