|DTS Series, Digital Timers|
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL:
• Large, easy to read LCD 24-hour display (AM/PM or Military).
• Simple and fast programming by means of push buttons and display prompts.
• Fully programmable 24-hour/7-day set points with up to 56 switching cycles per week and up to eight on/off operations per day.
• Time of day.
• Single day.
• Repeat programs for daily recurring switching times.
• Monday through Friday.
• Monday through Saturday.
• Monday through Sunday.
• Saturday and Sunday.
• Reset function for clearing the whole switching program.
• Skip function for skipping all switching programs of the next calendar day.
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURE:
• Compact vapor tight, gasketed plastic enclosure.
• Suitable for panel mounting.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL and CSA.
• Single pole, double throw switch (120 volts, 50/60 Hz) rated: 16-amps at 120 volts; 10-amps at 240 volts.
• 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C) ambient temperature range.
• Minimum time setting: one minute.
• Lithium battery backup provides minimum 5-year reserve (un-powered). Ensures no memory loss when the power fails.
• Single phase only.
• Rated power: 3.5VA
• Connections: 6.3 x 0.8 mm tab terminals (conforms to DIN 46244).
• Heaters, process controls, filters, pumps, fans, blowers, lighting, feeders, security systems, etc.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (consult factory):
• Plastic wall mountable enclosure.
• Can be incorporated into a combination control for three phase service and larger heater loads