|ESP Series, Liquid Level Controls|
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL:
• Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels for most aqueous processes and waste treatment tanks or when leak detection is required.
• Adds protection against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions.
• ESP model: mounts on the outside of plastic tanks and senses up to .984 inches (25mm) so no direct immersion is required.
• ESPV model: for direct immersion applications (vertically mounted).
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURES:
• ESP model: housed in a plastic, epoxy encapsulated enclosure with 6-foot (1.8m) flexible cord and mounting flange.
• ESPV model: vapor tight, polypropylene probe enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC conduit.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CSA and CE.
• Field selectable normally open or normally closed.
• 500 mA switch capacity (10 mA minimum).
• Operates on any voltage between 90 and 265 VAC, 45 to 65 Hz.
• Ambient temperature range: 0°F (-18°C) to 176°F (80°C).
• Single phase only.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (consult factory):
• ESPV models available with heavy wall immersion tubes in: CPVC, PVDF, PTFE, and quartz for vertical mounting.
• Custom length immersion tubes for ESPV models.
• Can be pre-wired into combination temperature controls.
• Longer flexible conduits for ESPV devices.
• Threaded wells for through tank wall applications.