|Downflow Unit Heater|
• 16 Gauge steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and
latched access door.
• OSHA guards standard with all models.
• Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins.
• All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an
over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
• Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected
motors with unit bearings on 3KW - 20KW models. Totally enclosed, 2 speed,
1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings
on 24KW - 50KW models.
• Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
• All models equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after
elements are de-energized to purge residual heat.
• 208V, 240V, 277V and 480V units have In-Built 24 Volt transformer for low
voltage remote thermostat application.
• 600V units have In-Built 240V control on 5-20 KW models, 25-50 KW models have
• 25 KW - 50 KW models may operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used.
• All models equipped with In-Built disconnect except F3F2640, F3F2650 and H3H2650.
• Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket