|Washdown Unit Heater|
The Washdown Series unit heaters are electric unit heaters
constructed for use in areas that require washing or hosing
of equipment due to dirty or dusty industrial environments
in non-hazardous locations. The totally enclosed water-tight
construction made with corrosion-resistant material make this
series ideal for industrial heating applications. The Washdown
Series is constructed with all built-in controls and safety
temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control
panel with single-point power connections.
Mounting Bracket Kits & Product Dimensions
• Heavy-duty 304 16 Gauge stainless steel shroud.
• 316 stainless construction available.
• Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
• 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
• 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
• Capillary thermostat with stainless steel sensor.
• Automatic reset thermal cutout.
• Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
• Pilot light (power on indicator).
* Material: Heavy Duty Epoxy Powder Coat Finish.
• Stainless steel fi nned tubular element. Constructed of 304 or 316 stainless rod and fi ns.
• Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
• Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
• Front grill rotates to direct airfl ow.
• Single-point power connection.
• Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
• Epoxy painted cold roll steel model available - consult factory.
• Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements
(when installed as directed).
• Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas
where corrosion resistance is needed in non-explosive areas, contact
factory for heater applications and optional materials).