Designed for rugged industrial applications in hazardous locations
where the possibility of explosion or fire exists due to the presence of
certain flammable gases, vapors, powdered metals or dust.
• Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
• Ethylene Glycol to water mixture used as a heat transfer fluid in the
heater core, providing -45° C. (-49° F) freeze damage protection.
• High-performance electric motor driven fan blows air across finned
tubes to effect uniform heat transfer and area heat distribution.
• Manual Reset capillary type limit provides high temperature regulation
and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
• Stainless steel and aluminum pressure relief valve for overpressure.
• A back-up contactor is included for additional protection.
• 14 Gauge steel cabinet powder coated epoxy paint finish contains
heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
• Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
• Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air.
• Copper conductor wires enclosed in rigid metal conduits carry all
• Box lugs furnished for field connections within approved enclosure.